Whether you’re looking for a powerful Android smartphone, or a simple tablet, the MSI Gaming GS63 can help you get the job done. It features a Full HD display, and comes with a 3-in-1 media card reader.
Table of Contents:
- Full HD display
- 3-in-1 media card reader
- Best Battery life
- GS63VR Stealth-010
- Dell Inspiron vs ms63
Full HD display
Designed to be light and thin, the MSI Gaming Gs63 is a sleek and stylish laptop. A full HD display, powerful Intel Core i7-8750H processor, and SteelSeries RGB keyboard are some of its highlights. The laptop also comes with a fingerprint sensor, which makes it easy to unlock Windows 10 Home Edition.
- GS63 features :
The MSI Gaming GS63 features an IPS screen, which is more vivid from all viewing angles. It also uses FreeSync technology to sync the refresh rate of the display with the GPU.
- The gaming laptop is powered by an Intel Core i7-8750H processor and 16GB of RAM.
- It’s also got a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Max-Q graphics card.
- It can run virtual reality games like Destiny 2, albeit at low settings.
- The MSI Gaming GS63’s screen is the most impressive. It’s a 15.6-inch FHD (1920 x 1080) IPS panel.
- It also has a 144Hz refresh rate and a bezel-less design that measures just a fraction of an inch.
- The screen also has a wide color gamut and excellent contrast ratio.
- The screen is backed by a 30-day replacement guarantee.
- It’s also got a touch screen, which isn’t bad for a laptop in this price range.
- Its Elantech touchpad supports libinput and AUR.
- It’s got a slick lid, which is illuminated when the screen is on.
- The lid is made from a brushed Lithium-Magnesium alloy and is adorned with the MSI gaming GS63 logo.
- The laptop’s other nifty-looking features include a 3.5mm jack and HDMI output.
The laptop is only $200 more than the Razer Blade, which is a very good deal considering the differences in performance. While the GF63 isn’t quite as good as the Blade in the gaming department, it’s still a very strong contender in the notebook category.
3-in-1 media card reader
Designed to please a discerning audience, the MSI Gaming GS63 is a laptop for the gamer who’s looking for performance, style and convenience. The laptop’s display is impressive, thanks to a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Max-Q graphics card. It’s also got a long list of ports, including HDMI and mini-display port. The laptop also boasts dual-band Wi-Fi and Bluetooth 4.0, making it a perfect match for any home or office.
- MSI Gaming GS63 is a laptop :
The GF63 boasts a 1TB 5400-rpm hard drive, a 256GB M.2 SSD, and a secondary 1TB 5400-rpm hard drive. It’s not a super-fast machine, but it isn’t too slow to handle tasks such as video editing and HD movie transfers. The GF63 can churn out 4,97GB of mixed media files in just 16 seconds. It also has a nifty little feature, namely, the best card reader in town.
- High-tech features:
The GF63 also has a few high-tech features, including a built-in USB 3.0 port, which means you don’t need to plug in your device to benefit from its capabilities. Its snazzy looking keyboard and mouse combo proves that it’s a well-made piece of kit.
- 512GB Micro SD card:
The GF63 is a notch above its competitors, but it’s no slouch. Its 3×3 display and nifty looking hinges are a plus, while the 512GB Micro SD card is a nice touch. The GF63’s best feature, however, is the battery. It has MSI’s laudable Battery Calibration software, which lets you manage your battery’s power levels and monitor how much it is draining. It’s also got a cool-looking power button.
- Laptops on the market :
Among the myriad gaming laptops on the market today, the MSI Gaming GS63 ranks as one of the most appealing. It’s got a high-end Intel Core i7 processor, 16GB of RAM, a full-sized HDMI port, and a nifty USB 3.0 card reader.
Best Battery life
Generally, the battery life of a gaming laptop is not as good as a PC. Usually, the battery is rated for a couple of hours of high-end gaming, but not more than four hours. It depends on the model.
- Full HD resolution:
MSI Gaming Gs63 Laptop has a 15.6-inch display with Full HD resolution (1920 x 1080). The screen has an IPS panel. It has a 144 Hz refresh rate. It is also equipped with an NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 Max-Q graphics card. It has 16GB of RAM and Intel Optane memory.
- The MSI Gaming Gs63 is an excellent option for gamers looking for a budget laptop.
- It’s lightweight and compact, and it’s got a nice design.
- It also features a SteelSeries RGB keyboard. It’s not quite as powerful as some other gaming laptops, but it’s still a solid option.
- It is capable of running virtual reality games.
- It has a built-in fingerprint sensor that allows you to quickly access Windows 10 Home Edition.
- Battery’s life ;
The battery on the MSI Gaming Gs63 is a three-cell (51Wh) battery. It has a design life of at least one year. If you don’t use the laptop often, you can extend the battery’s life by closing any unused applications.
- The MSI Gaming Gs63 has a thin and light design.
- The lid is made of brushed Lithium-Magnesium alloy and is decorated with the MSI logo.
- It also glows when the screen is on. The bottom cover is a mixture of metal and plastic.
- It has aluminum heat fins. It has a Thunderbolt 3 port that supports power delivery up to 65W. It has a single HDMI port.
The MSI Gaming GS63 is an ideal choice for casual gamers, and it is strong enough to run VR games. The design is simple and sleek, and it has a great price-performance ratio. It’s also a great choice for professionals.
GS63VR Stealth Pro 4K is a sleek and powerful portable gaming notebook. It’s packed with high-end components and a 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7-7700HQ quad-core processor. It features a 512GB M.2 SSD, a 1080p display, and a 3.5-inch USB 3.1 Type-C connector. It’s also equipped with a Gigabit Ethernet port, Thunderbolt 3, and a 2-in-1 card reader.
- The 15.6-inch MSI Gaming GS63 VR Stealth Pro Laptop is a sleek desktop replacement that’s a perfect fit for gamers who want a thin and light laptop. It’s also a good choice for those who are looking for a high-end portable gaming notebook that is equipped with a powerful Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070 Max-Q GPU.
- The MSI Gaming GS63 VR uses a fast NV Me-SSD from Samsung to serve as the system drive. The drive offers a maximum capacity of 256GB. The SSD is very fast and has a performance of almost 2000 MB/s for sequential reads.
- The motherboard is covered with plastic film and features a functional CPU exhaust and “Stealth” nameplate. It also comes with red accents. The cooling system consists of three fans that blow warm air out through vents on the sides and back of the laptop. The system does produce an unpleasant sound when under load.
- The display is a 1920×1080 Full HD panel provided by Samsung. It’s not as sharp as a 4K screen, but it’s still a solid choice for a gaming notebook. It has a 120 Hz refresh rate to help make images smoother.
The keyboard has a wide and smooth-looking touchpad and a Windows key on the right side. It is powered by SteelSeries Engine 3, which offers a variety of features that can be customized to suit individual preferences.
Dell Inspiron vs ms63
- 2.8 GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 :
- During our review of MSI GF63 Thin we found that this 15.6-inch laptop has a lot going for it. It features a 2.8 GHz quad-core Intel Core i7 7700HQ CPU, 16GB DDR4 RAM, a 256 GB M.2 SSD, a full-sized keyboard, and an impressive range of ports. It also comes with a fancy Dragon Center that includes voice control and a slew of other gaming tools.
- four-hour battery life :
- While the GF63 did have some catching up to do, it was still able to deliver. Its four-hour battery life was on par with the best of the mainstream gaming laptops. And while it doesn’t have a touchscreen, the device’s touchpads are smooth enough to be used for both gaming and other tasks.
- GS63 boasts a higher CPU power:
- While the GF63 isn’t a bad option, the competition from MSI has a little more to offer. In particular, the MSI Gaming GS63 boasts a higher CPU power rating and better graphics. While the MSI Gaming GS63 also has a hefty 256 GB M.2 SSD, it also has a secondary 1TB 5400 RPM hard drive.
- GF63 also has a few features:
- The GF63 also has a few features that aren’t available on the MSI Gaming GS63, including a HDMI input and an Ethernet port. While the MSI Gaming GS63 does have a snazzy looking slew of USB ports, it lacks a dedicated audio input. Its speakers could be better, but they’re definitely not distracting when you’re playing video games or browsing the web.
- GF63’s 318 MBps rate:
- Although the GF63’s 318 MBps rate is three times as fast as the G5’s 185 MBps, the MSI Gaming GS63 is a better performer. It was able to power through our PCMark 10 productivity test and score a respectable number of points. It also duplicated 4.97GB of mixed-media files in 16 seconds, which isn’t a bad feat for a mid-range device.
MSI Gaming GS63 is a gaming laptop that comes with a lot of power. It has 16GB of RAM, a Full HD IPS panel and a NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 graphics card. It is a good option for gamers and professionals.