Whether you are looking to replace an old LEGO piece 32557 or add it to your collection, there are a number of different factors to consider. You’ll want to find a model that is compatible with all of your other LEGO minifigures, as well as being a good fit for your MOCs.
Table of Contents:
- LEGO Piece 32557 Technic Pin Connector Perpendicular Long
- Usage in MOCs
- Compatible with all LEGO Minifigures
- Multiple Size Lego Piece 32557
1 – LEGO Piece 32557 Technic Pin Connector Perpendicular Long
Previously known as the Technic Pin Connector, the LEGO Piece 32557 is a LEGO Technic pin connector. It is available in several colors and has printed designs on both sides. It is a small Lego piece measuring 1x1x0.5 studs. It is compatible with all LEGO Minifigures. It has been used in 155 sets. Its retail price is 44 cents in the United States. It was released in 2001. It is part of the LEGO Technic MOCs.
- USB drive features a printed design:
The USB drive above is a Lego piece 32557 that is inspired by the LEGO piece 32557. This USB drive features a printed design on both sides, a slider, and a built in USB connector. It must be approved by the brand owner before production.
- The USB drive has the same sized hole in the middle as the Lego piece 32557.
- The USB drive has a small indent at the bottom, which is a representation of the USB connector at the end of the LEGO piece 32557.
- The USB drive also has a printed number that represents the piece.
- The LEGO piece 32557 is a part of the larger trend called the Don’t Google.
- The Technic Pin Connector has become a subject of viral internet jokes.
2 – Usage in MOCs
Those of you who are familiar with LEGO Technic Sets may have seen the 32557 part, which is part of the Technic Pin Connector Perpendicular Long. This part is part of the Technic MOCs. Some of you might not know, however, that this piece has been used in 155 LEGO sets.
- interesting about the LEGO Piece 32557 :
- One thing that is interesting about the LEGO Piece 32557 is that it is made of plastic. This makes it compatible with all of the LEGO Minifigures. It also has printed designs on both sides. Its size is about 1x1x0.5 studs. This means that it can represent a variety of hats. The retail price for this piece is $0.99.
- The use of this part in MOCs started as a joke. It was first posted on Reddit in March 2021, and started spreading on other parts of the Internet. Some people found the joke funny, while others found it unfunny.
- Eventually, the use of this part in MOCs became a viral trend that spread through several different online formats.
- The meme began to gain popularity on TikTok on March 1st 2021. By October 2021, it had gained enough attention to be incorporated into the Things That Look Like Among Us Crewmates trend.
- Some of these memes were very similar to the original one, and some were unfunny.
- These memes continued to spread in different online communities, and were even included in some movies.
- These types of LEGO MOCs are a lot cheaper than traditional LEGO sets, so not everyone has access to them.
3 – Compatible with all LEGO Minifigures
Whether you are looking for a great gift or are just in need of a toy that will spark the imagination, LEGO Minifigures are perfect. The characters are sure to inspire kids to create stories and make them feel like they are part of the action. The characters are also fun and durable, making them a fun toy to have for a long time. They also come with at least one accessory to complete the look.
- Choose from different headpieces:
- If you have a LEGO collection, you can find a variety of accessories for each of your favorite Minifigures. You can choose from different headpieces, hand gear, and accessories. You can also swap out a part of your figure or use the same accessory for another one of your Minifigures.
- The Forestman is a Collectible Minifigure ™ released in 2010. He has a light brown torso, a red feather plume on his hat, and a quiver of arrows. He also has brown leather belts, a brown mustache, and an open mouthed smile. He is compatible with all LEGO Castle sets.
- The Viking is a Collectible Minifigure(tm) released in 2011. He has a dark gray torso and brown legs. He is armed with a two-piece battle ax and shield. He also has a red-brown beard. He has black eyes and white pupils. His head is printed with red eyebrows. He also has a visor. He wears a blue cape and has a fierce expression.
- The Fairytale Princess is a Collectible Minifigure(tm) that was released in 2014. She has two faces. She is armed with a lavender conical hat, a green frog, and a backwards slope. She is compatible with all LEGO Castle sets.
- LEGO Friends is a new line of Minifigures that is tailored to girls’ requests for more realistic and stylized figures. They are slightly taller than standard Minifigures. They also have small noses and necks. They are a great way to add a little more realism to your LEGO collection. They are designed for kids ages five and up.
CombatBrick is a company that makes weaponry that is compatible with all LEGO Minifigures. They are made of injection molded ABS plastic and include eight pieces. They are designed with CAD software. They are also available in three different colors. These weapons are designed for all minifigures and are made to be lifelike.
4 – Multiple Size Lego Piece 32557
- Among the many Lego products available in the market, the 32557 is probably one of the more popular pieces. It is also a technical piece and can be assembled in multiple ways. It is a 1x1x0.5 stud in size. It has a print design on both sides, and is compatible with all LEGO Minifigures. The piece can be purchased from retailers for less than $0.99.
- It may have been a while since the piece’s release, but it has made a comeback 20 years later. In fact, it can be seen in a number of recent releases. It is available in white, black, green, pearl gold, and reddish brown. It is also available in sets such as 21320 Dinosaur Fossils and 21322 International Space Station. The piece is also available through resale sites.
- There are many Lego sets that use the LEGO piece 32557, and it has been known to show up in a number of sets over the years. It has been used in 31 distinct sets and is currently used in the LEGO 75309 Republic Gunship UCS.
- The LEGO Piece 32557 has certainly caught the interest of internet users, and has become a meme in its own right. Some have found the most interesting parts to be the resemblance to a penis, while others have been put off by its silliness. As with any internet-based phenomenon, there is no shortage of ad hominems.
- The most popular LEGO Piece 32557 memes started on the venerable reddit and moved on to other parts of the internet. It is no wonder that the piece has received more than a million mentions on Facebook. It is no secret that Lego is a popular brand of toy, and the brick is no exception. It brings back painful memories for some victims. Besides, Lego is a great mix of problem solving and entertainment.
- The 32557 is a little over a decade old, but the resemblance to a Penis still holds true. The novelty of the Lego piece 32557 may have worn off, but it hasn’t stopped people from proving its cleverness.
5 – Memes
Among Us fans were tipped off about the resemblance of a LEGO Piece 32557 to a male private part, and started a meme trend. Soon, other pieces of Lego, including 53586, became popular with the same effect. Memes are often based on sexual connotations, so it’s no surprise that some humans found humor in the resemblance of a piece of Lego to a man’s body.
- When it first appeared on Reddit, the joke had a relatively modest following. But when the “Breaking Bad” and other’sex’ memes began to spread, it sparked a curious search for the Lego Piece 32557. It was then that the piece began to be adapted for other uses. The idea was so popular that it was shared on TikTok, and it quickly gained a new life on the internet.
- A Google search screenshot was posted by IrishSpaniard1 on the r/teenagers reddit, which received 13,800 upvotes over seven months. During that time, the piece was used in more than 30 sets. It was last seen in the LEGO 75309 Republic Gunship UCS set. It is also available on resale sites. It is available in white, green, and dark turquoise, and is available in pearl gold.
- When the piece was first released in 2001, the resemblance to a penis was unsettling to some people. Some believed it was a representation of several different hats, but others believed it was a man’s private part. Some of the pieces have begun to gain new meanings, like the Technic Pin Connector, which has become a common subject of internet memes. The Technic Pin Connector has a similar shape to the LEGO Penis. However, it is a bit larger, and it has an additional axle connector on the tip of the piece.
While the initial joke was sex-related, it was soon discovered that the Lego Piece 32557 was a Technic pin connector. It is 1x1x0.5 studs in size, and has a printed design on both sides. It is compatible with all LEGO Minifigures, and has a retail price of $0.99. The piece is currently available through resale sites, but it may be available in sets as they are released.
Originally released in 2001, LEGO Piece 32557 is a technic pin connector. It’s 1x1x0.5 studs in size, and has a printed design on both sides. It’s compatible with all LEGO Minifigures. Its retail price is $0.99. It can be used in 155 sets.