The Skullcandy Crusher 2014 is a new portable wireless speaker that offers an impressive sound and a built-in microphone that is perfect for the road. There are several other features that make this speaker an excellent choice. Among them are its sound quality, comfort, and Bass boost effect.
Table of Contents:
- Sound quality
- Built-in microphone
- Bass boost effect
If you’re looking for an excellent pair of over-the-ear headphones, you can’t go wrong with Skullcandy’s Crusher 2014. The unique skull design makes these over-the-top headphones a conversation starter. You can wear them for music, but they also work well as a speakerphone.
- Impressive Sound Quality
These over-the-ear headphones feature a comfortable fit and impressive sound quality. They are ideal for music listeners who want to enjoy clear highs and deep bass. This headphone’s Bass Sensation Adjustment slider allows you to control the amount of bass you feel while listening to music.
- Provide Deep Powerful Bass
As the name suggests, the Skullcandy Crusher 2014 is all about the bass. With a built-in acoustical port, this headset has a lot of power to provide deep, powerful bass. It is also equipped with a microphone so you can take calls when you are plugged into your smartphone.
- Excellent Option For Music Lovers
While the Crusher is an excellent option for music lovers, its bass can be too much for some people. Modern rock music can be too full of bass.
- Unique Design Skullcandy Crusher
In addition to its bass power, the Skullcandy Crusher 2014 offers a unique design. A microphone, slider, and adjustable ear cups all make it easy to adjust your sound to fit your style.
- Easy Transport
For those who prefer their headphones lightweight, the Crushers are made from plastic and are light enough to fold up for easy transport. However, you’ll notice that they aren’t quite as durable as other models. Moreover, they’re not incredibly affordable.
- Skullcandy Crusher 2014 Sound Quality
There are some notable drawbacks to the sound quality of the Skullcandy Crusher 2014. The mids are very weak and there is a noticeable dip in the mid-bass. This can detract from the clarity of lead instruments and vocals. On top of that, the treble isn’t as consistent as you might hope.
- Bluetooth Connection
The Crusher isn’t the best option for those who want a comfortable wireless headset. That’s because the headphones don’t have a Bluetooth connection. Plus, they don’t offer as many features as other models.
While the Skullcandy Crusher 2014 is a great choice for music fans, it isn’t the best option for those doing sports. Additionally, it isn’t a good option for those who want to travel in a noisy environment.
If you’re looking for a pair of over-ear headphones that are fun and exciting to watch action video games with, the Skullcandy Crusher 2014 wireless headset is a great choice. Its bass-heavy sound profile can add an extra layer of excitement to your listening experience.
- Skullcandy headphones come with an app that allows you to customize the sounds that you hear. This helps you determine which tones you want to hear and how high or low you want them to be. The app also has a number of links for FAQs and privacy pages.
- The build quality of the Skullcandy Crusher 2014 Wireless headphones is decent. They’re lightweight and built from cheaper plastic, but they are well padded and sturdy. Despite being a little tight on your head, they have a solid fit and offer excellent battery life.
- The headphones are rated at four hours of playtime before you need to recharge. However, you can get up to forty hours of battery life using the Rapid Charge feature.
- While the built-in microphone has decent recording quality, the speech-to-noise ratio is only 17dB. Also, the low-frequency extension of 265Hz is too narrow.
- If you’re looking for an affordable pair of over-ear headphones with a lot of customization options, you might want to look at the Skullcandy Crusher Evo Wireless. These wireless headphones are more comfortable, have better sound and are able to connect to two devices at once.
- The Skullcandy Crusher Evo also has a quick charge feature, and can ring to notify you of a missed call. The headphones also have a companion app that comes with EQ presets for each ear.
- One of the more unique features of the Skullcandy Crusher 2014 ANC is its haptic bass slider. This lets you adjust how much bass you want, which can add some extra boom to the audio. When you adjust the slider, the music will feel more live.
Considering the price tag of the Skullcandy Crusher 2014 wireless headphones, this is an attractive option for those who enjoy bass-heavy audio. However, the range is too narrow, and the headphones don’t block as much noise as other high-end noise-canceling headphones.
- The Skullcandy Crusher 2014 headset has an integrated microphone that allows users to make and receive calls. This is an innovative feature that offers an immersive listening experience. However, the mic may be a bit difficult to use for people who make a lot of phone calls.
- These headphones have a comfortable design that is well-suited for all-day wear. They also have an adjustable bass control slider that is easy to use. Fortunately, the headphones have a very good noise isolation system, which keeps the sounds outside of the headphone from disturbing other people.
- As a bonus, the headset has a quick-start guide, a fabric bag, and an audio cable. Considering that these headphones are reasonably priced, they’re a great value for music lovers. But, they’re not made for the outdoors.
- Its overall build is solid, but it isn’t particularly durable. When you turn up the bass, it can sound a little hollow. Aside from that, however, these headphones are a great option for audiophiles who want to improve their voice volume.
- Another thing that’s great about these headphones is the ability to use a Bluetooth connection. If you have a smartphone or other device with Bluetooth, you can connect the headset to your mobile device, which lets you answer and pause audio playback, and change the sound level.
- Although the sound quality of the Skullcandy Crusher 2014 isn’t the best out there, it does offer a decent balance between lows and Mids. In fact, it’s one of the better gaming headsets you can find, but it’s not up to par with other similarly-priced models.
- Overall, the Skullcandy Crusher 2014 headphones are a great choice for audiophiles who are looking for a high-quality headset. The headphones come with an ear-cup that’s comfortable to wear, and they feature two drivers that give you excellent bass and Mids. You can pair them with most mobile devices, and they’re fairly easy to set up.
- Although the headphones aren’t the most durable out there, the overall experience is enjoyable. There’s a nice selection of colors to choose from, and the headphones have a sturdy design that’s easy to pack.
Bass boost effect
Skullcandy Crusher 2014 is a set of wireless headphones with a unique feature: a bass boost effect. The acoustic design of the headphones uses a special acoustical porting system to enhance the sound, resulting in a more natural and realistic bass experience.
- The headphones have been designed with a lightweight, comfortable fit. They are also fitted with a built-in amplifier that allows for a long playback time of up to 40 hours. In addition, the headphones feature a haptic slider, which allows you to adjust the volume of the bass.
- With a wide range of sound output, the headphones offer clear mids and crisp highs. As well as a comfortable fit, they also include an adjustable headband. These headphones are made from plastic and are sturdy enough to provide great comfort.
- The ear cups are also very soft and are padded to ensure a good fit. The headphones have a sleek design with stylish colors. Also included is a travel case.
- Although the overall design of the Skullcandy Crusher 2014 is not as sophisticated as some competitors, its acoustic design ensures a great fit for any listener. It also features a pair of full-range drivers that cover the entire audible frequency spectrum. This is complemented by two additional subwoofer drivers, which provide powerful bass vibrations.
- In addition to a built-in amplifier, the headphones feature a Bass Boost function. This feature is activated by holding the power button for a few seconds. If you need a bass boost, you can use the slider on the left ear cup to dial in the right amount.
- Skullcandy Crusher 2014 Evo headphones are available for a reasonable price. They offer a compact, easy-to-use design, and the batteries last a good 34 hours of continuous use. Plus, they come with a two-year warranty.
While the Crusher Evo headphones have many features, there are still a few things we do not like about them. For instance, there is no Bluetooth multipoint, and the Bluetooth connection is not as strong as other models. We also do not like that the battery is non-removable.
The Skullcandy Crusher 2014 headphones are an impressive pair of over-ear headphones. They feature a unique acoustic design that aims to eliminate ambient noise and isolate sound. These headphones have a sleek modern design. They are also compatible with many mobile devices.